Gametek is looking for our Lead Architect
Come and join our passionate team!
Technology is at the heart of what we do and our successful iGaming offering - we strive to always work with the best and latest in the field. If you are looking for a great place to work - welcome to Gametek! We are market leaders in responsible gaming - what we call Green Gaming.
Gametek is delivering the technical platform for William Hill International with brand such as Mr Green. Our office is located in Epicenter in the heart of Stockholm.
As Lead Architect you will own the definition of the overall technical vision for Gametek platform and technical architecture. You are constantly working to identify, quantify and realize initiatives in IT architecture that create value for Gametek in the form of time-to-market, cost reduction, modernization, compliance and security.
In addition, you act as the customer for major internal technological change initiatives. You also lead the forums that decide on architecture changes. Your task will be to develop an architecture that meets Gametek's vision, plan the journey towards the goal and realize it.
The Lead Architect will be a member of the management team for Gametek and will visit our other offices in Europe a few times a year. It is important that you create a holistic picture and be able to present your solutions to all stakeholders and be able to explain how they meet the target picture.
You probably have:
- Higher education / university education in the relevant field
- At least 6-10 years of experience as an architect of relevant technical solutions; online, transactions and data
- Wide experience of online and web and mobile development with focus on transactions, integration and fast-footed (agile) development
- Background as a developer and preferably deep knowledge of .NET
- Great business understanding and great analytical ability
- Accustomed to talk to, and present solutions to, stakeholders in technology and business
- Experience in leading and implementing strategic and tactical changes.
- Very good knowledge of English in speech and writing
- Experience of online casino and issues related to this area
- Background as a business consultant
- A natural aptitude for technical architecture and an ability to convey your vision
- Analytical, solution-oriented and communicate directly and clearly with a high level of collaboration
- See yourself as one of the team and are well-liked socially while having your own drive and being able to work independently
- Own initiative is central
- Key concepts are also problem-solving ability, strategic approach, conceptual thinking and communicative ability
How to apply:
We value individual differences regardless of gender, nationality or disability and our teams are diverse.
In this search Gametek is working with Active Search so for more information please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg, Recruitment consultant phone: 070 - 727 35 00 Email: [email protected] or Susanne Nilsson, Researcher phone: 072 303 15 00 Email: [email protected]