Who is Gametek?
We have been around for more than 10 years – started of as Mr Green Technology working mainly with the casino brand Mr Green. Time flies when you are having fun and today Gametek is are part of the global family of William Hill – still working on developing the best technical solutions, now on more brands besides Mr Green such as Redbet and Mama Mia.
Joining Gametek means being part of a dynamic, international and fast paced working culture. We are around 80 people in Stockholm with remote team members in other locations such as Krakow and Kiev.
We are looking for curious and collaborative individuals who want to share their knowledge and learn new things from like minded colleagues. We are always looking to improve our solutions and value input on better ways to work!
We sponsor work permits if needed; we are certified towards the Swedish migration board which means a faster handling process and you will have support from our external partner in all queries.
Who are you?
You are a humble team player, yet, you don’t have any issue to roll up your sleeves when push comes to shove! You take pride and ownership in everything you do. You are passionate about development and the quality of your code. It would not surprise us if You are active in the open source community or run a few pet projects of your own. To you feedback is a valuable tool to grow and also to strengthen our combined knowledge and expertise.
As a developer you will have the following mission:
To create an industry leading platform and experience within the iGaming industry. To achieve this we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with likeminded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis! As Developer in one of our development teams, together with your colleagues and Tech Lead, will work closely with the product organization to create experiences that are a cut above the rest!
A minimum of 5 years of relevant software development experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent coding skills in object-oriented programming languages, preferable C#
- Understand the great benefits and drawbacks of a Microservices architecture.
- Knows the importance of writing testable code and understands the value of test-automation
- Experience and knowledge in aspnet core & dotnet core. .
- Knowledged in different architectural styles and design patterns.
- Knows the pros and cons and when to use message-brokers such as RabbitMQ.
- Basic knowledge in containers and docker and big interest to dig deeper
- Understand the importance of Monitoring & Tracing.
- Experienced in creating continuous integration/delivery pipelines, preferable Gitlab or TC.
- Experience with git and like working with PR’s.
- Experienced working in an agile environment applying methods such as scrum, kanban, pair programming and mob programming.
We offer a competitive compensation package with focus both on your personal growth and good times with your team. Your manager will support and enable you to fulfill your potential in the direction you want.
We are market leading in responsible playing – what we call Green Gaming. As an employer we value individual differences and welcome your application regardless of gender, disabilities or cultural background.
We look forward to receiving your application! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.